Your data will be held by MTJB Engineering Ltd. Our legitimate interests and legal basis for processing the data is to facilitate candidate’s employment on projects and provide evidence of capability for tenders. Your data will not be shared with any third parties unless you further consent to this, or it is necessary for the job application where legitimate interest is held between MTJB Engineering Ltd and the Client. The data will be stored on our secure system for a period of 2 years from the date of consent. The data will not be subject to any automatic decision making.
The Data we will hold is Name, Address, Email, Telephone Numbers, CV, career history, interview notes and proof of right to work in the UK (passport details & proof of address), and level of security clearance if put forward for a job role.
- You have the right to withdraw consent at any time, where relevant.
- You have the right to access your data at any time.
- You have the right to amend your data at any time.
- You have the right to erasure from our database.
- You have the right to restrict processing of your data.
- You have the right to data portability.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your data.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint at any time, where relevant.
Any requests for the above must be made via email or in writing. Where applicable, MTJB Engineering Ltd will comply within 1 month of receiving the request.