MTJB are always looking for enthusiastic people to expand our team and capabilities. We have a core team of permanent employees and enhance this with an ever-increasing database of associates. To join the team either check out our immediate requirements below or simply submit the form along with your CV.
By clicking submit for any of the vacancies or on the form then you are giving MTJB permission to retain on file your details in line with our GDPR policy, which can be found here.
Due to winning of a new contract MTJB-Engineering are looking for permanent and contract Systems Engineers to join our growing team. You will work in an organisation that promotes autonomy and initiative and we are looking for engineers that have creative problem-solving skills who are happy working independently, when necessary, or as part of a team. It is essential that you are comfortable with communicating clearly and efficiently throughout all levels, both with the customer and internally with MTJB’s management.
Required skills, qualifications and experience:
- Proven experience in complex system design, integration and test.
- Experienced in Requirements, Verification and Validation Definition
- Understanding and wide application of technical principles, theories and concepts, in the field of systems engineering.
- Proven ability to provide technical solutions to a wide range of complex problems.
- Proven ability to deliver solutions to cost and schedule.
- Technical confidence in a customer facing/consultation role.
- Ability to investigate operational and technical issues, diagnose cause and recommend appropriate corrective action.
- Ability to create clear and effective reports suitable for customer acceptance.
- Understanding of MOD acquisition systems including ILS, Through Life Management. ITEA.
- Experience with avionic systems
Desired skills, qualifications and experience:
- Experience with Enterprise Architect (EA)
- Experience with Model Based Engineering such as UML and SysML
- Experience with embedded systems
- Experience in other engineering disciplines
Equal Opportunity Statement:
MTJB-Engineering recognises and actively promotes the benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to treating all employees with dignity and respect regardless of race, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief.